Bar Chart To Line Chart for last 3 points only

  1. #1
    Big H
    Guest

    Bar Chart To Line Chart for last 3 points only

    Hi There,

    hopefully someone knows the answer, i have a simple chart going from january
    to December. The chart info is actuals for January through to September
    which are shown as a bar graph, what i want to do is create a line graph
    showing the forecast for October through to December. Rather than creating a
    new row of forecast data. Is it possible for me to insert the forecast
    numbers in the actuals series and change the bar chart to a line for these
    three months only. i.e January to September Bar Graph and October to
    December line graph.

    thanks Big H

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    RE: Bar Chart To Line Chart for last 3 points only

    I'm afraid not. I believe you'll have to create another series for the line
    graph.