[SOLVED] Excel Problem

  1. #1
    SM
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Excel Problem

    I have some sheets
    In every sheet i have a date betwin C50:C80
    and the import betwin D50:D90
    Is possible that the solution is in other sheet?

    Thanks

    Marcello

  2. #2
    SM
    Guest

    Re: Excel Problem

    I have some sheets
    In every sheet i have a date betwin C50:C80
    and the import betwin D50:D90
    Is possible that the solution is in other sheet.............?
    1-Name sheet
    2-Date (C50:C80)
    3-Import (D50:D90)

    Thanks

    Marcello

  3. #3
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Re: Excel Problem

    I suspect that you have not received a reply because no one else can
    make any more sense of your post than I have. Can you explain what you
    want more fully? An example would probably help too.

    Jerry

  4. #4
    SM
    Guest

    Re: Excel Problem

    I'd like the Database with the
    1-Name sheet
    2-Data
    3-Import
    this data item are in more pages
    and exactaly:
    For example:
    name page "sheet1"
    2-Date (only date)situated betwin (C50:C80)
    3-Import (only one import)situated betwin (D50:D90)

    (Sheet1)
    |A |B |C |D |
    50
    51 17/10/2005
    55 Total ?. 150,00
    __________________

    (Database)
    |A |B |C |D

    1 Sheet1 17/10/2005 ? . 150,00

    Tanks

    Marcello

  5. #5
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Re: Excel Problem

    I am still not entirely clear about what you are trying to do, but the
    =CELL("address",ref) includes the sheet name of ref, assuming that the
    cell reference is on a different sheet. Assuming that Date is the only
    numeric value (Excel dates are formatted numbers) in C5:C80, then you
    could use the MAX() function to return its value. Similarly, MAX()
    could return Import if Import is the only numeric value in D50:D90.

    Jerry

  6. #6
    SM
    Guest

    Re: Excel Problem

    I have some sheets 1;2;3;4; ETC.................
    I would like the new page list release with one botton:
    A1-nome de sheet
    A2-Date(C50:C80)
    A3-Import (D50:D90)

    Best regards

  7. #7
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Re: Excel Problem

    Why are the suggestions that I made in my previous post not acceptable?

    Lack of response usually means that your post was unclear. Repeating
    the same question without additional information does nothing to resolve
    that situation.

    Jerry

  8. #8
    SM
    Guest

    Re: Excel Problem

    Dear Sir Jerry.

    Please i need for my job to modify my PC program:

    Sub ArchiviaDoc()
    '
    ' ArchiviaDocumento Macro
    '
    Dim DataDoc As Date
    Dim i, Righe As Integer
    Dim ConPag As Currency

    DataDoc = Cells(21, 4)

    Righe = 1

    ConPag = Cells(85, 7)

    Sheets("arch_doc").Select

    Cells(1, 1).Select
    Range("a1").End(xlDown).Select

    inizio = Selection.Row
    If inizio > 60000 Then inizio = 1
    For I = 1 To Righe
    Cells(inizio + I, 1) = 1(Comeback the name page(for example: sheet 100;
    sheet101, sheet 102, etc.)
    Cells(inizio + I, 2) = DataDoc
    Cells(inizio + I, 4) = ConPag (C85:C90 [ConPag = Cells(85, 7)])
    Next I
    Cells(inizio + I - 1, 1).Select

    End Sub

    1-I need that comeback the name page(for example: sheet 100; sheet101, sheet
    102, etc.)
    2-The amount must be between C85:C90 [ConPag = Cells(85, 7)]
    3-Also if i add a new page the program work well with the new page.

    Regards

  9. #9
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Re: Excel Problem

    Ah, now we are getting somewhere. This is the first time you said
    anything about trying to write a macro. It is still not clear where the
    original data resides that you are trying to abstract, nor how you
    identify which cells contain the date and import information.

    Assuming that you want to abstract information from all worksheets
    within a particular workbook, whose name has been assigned to the VBA
    variabile named "yourWorkbook", and assuming (as previously, since you
    never contraticted that assumption) that date is the only numeric value
    in C50:C80 and import is the only numberic value in D50:D80, then you
    could substitute in your code

    inizio = Selection.Row
    If inizio > 60000 Then inizio = 1
    i = 0
    For Each sh In Workbooks(yourWorkbook).Worksheets
    i = i + 1
    Cells(inizio + i, 1) = sh.Name
    Cells(inizio + i, 2) = WorksheetFunction.Max(sh.[C50:C80])
    Cells(inizio + i, 2).NumberFormat = "m/d/yy"
    Cells(inizio + i, 4) = WorksheetFunction.Max(sh.[D50:D90])
    Next

    If there are other numeric values in those ranges, then you could set up
    loops to examine cell contents and identify (based on criteria you have
    yet to disclose) which cells contain the information you want.

    If don't want all worksheets in a particular workbook, but can construct
    sheet names from your index number (as in Sheet1, Sheet2, ...), then you
    could change the loop such as

    inizio = Selection.Row
    If inizio > 60000 Then inizio = 1
    For i = 1 To Righe
    Set sh = Workbooks(yourWorkbook).Worksheets("Sheet" & i)
    ... (as above)
    Next

    Jerry