Mouse-over display

  1. #1
    Marco
    Guest

    Mouse-over display

    Hi,
    Does anyone have a clue on how to display a custom text when pointing the
    mouse in a chart over the values of an axis. (By default it displays "Value
    axis" or "Category axis"). Thanks in advance !

    Marco

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Mouse-over display

    Hi,

    This article by Jon Peltier may help you.
    http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=221

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    Marco
    Guest

    Re: Mouse-over display

    Hi Andy,
    Thanks for your tip ! After some hours of research I found out that there is
    no "simple method" for doing that... (!). I solved my problem by creating a
    hyperlink with a transparent rectangle and inputted my text into the Screen
    Tip !
    Marco