add to values in the chart not on the worksheet

  1. #1
    ab
    Guest

    add to values in the chart not on the worksheet

    Hi,

    I have a set of values which I have plotted.

    A B
    1 1
    2 4
    3 9
    4 16
    5 25

    Now, I want to add a constant value to values in column B without
    calculating them again in a column. I am wondering if i can do this
    directly in the "chart dialog box". I will appreciate any help.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: add to values in the chart not on the worksheet

    Perhaps this will help:

    http://www.officearticles.com/excel/...worksheets.htm

    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com