Excel won't let me uncheck Size with Window

  1. #1
    EMosey
    Guest

    Excel won't let me uncheck Size with Window

    I have tried both on the View menu and in Tools/Options/charts menu. I have
    also tried using VBA ActiveChart.SizeWithWindow = False but the property is
    still TRUE. Is there something other setting the forces this TRUE?

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Excel won't let me uncheck Size with Window

    Try installing a printer.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    http://PeltierTech.com/
    _______

  3. #3
    EMosey
    Guest

    Re: Excel won't let me uncheck Size with Window

    That did it. My computer was just re-imaged and this was a fresh install.
    Since I do much of my work on the intranet I had not yet installed a printer.

    Thanks!