how do i chart a 24 month moving average of sales shipments

  1. #1
    lostinred
    Guest

    how do i chart a 24 month moving average of sales shipments

    I need help creating a graph that shows a 24 month moving average of sales
    shipments. [email protected]

  2. #2
    jahoobob
    Guest

    Re: how do i chart a 24 month moving average of sales shipments

    If your data is in column A, starting at A1, place this formula in B24:
    =AVERAGE(A1:A24)
    Copy this formula to the remaining cells down column B that have data
    in column A

    --
    jahoobob

  3. #3
    lostinred
    Guest

    Re: how do i chart a 24 month moving average of sales shipments

    Thank you!