pie chart percentages are not right!

  1. #1

    pie chart percentages are not right!

    Maybe I'm overlooking the obvious...but when creating a simple pie chart with 2 columns of data...the resulting chart has percentage values that are way off. Below is the data...for example...in my pie chart...the value for "449900" shows as 7%. Why?

    contract total
    880049 17.41%
    449959 27.53%
    449900 15.18%
    459719 6.28%
    459685 5.47%
    472435 18.02%
    486738 7.89%
    458810 1.01%
    487322 0.40%
    487314 0.61%
    605201 0.20%
    611112 0.00%
    605200 0.00%

  2. #2
    garfield-n-odie
    Guest

    Re: pie chart percentages are not right!

    It's obvious that you're graphing the wrong data range, because
    449900 is 7% of the sum of the contract numbers.