Closed Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Linking Charts

  1. #1
    Darren
    Guest

    Linking Charts

    How do I link charts to specific cells. I have 20 charts that I have created
    and cannot figure out how to connect the cell to the chart when printing.

  2. #2
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: Linking Charts

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > How do I link charts to specific cells. I have 20 charts that I have created
    > and cannot figure out how to connect the cell to the chart when printing.

    What does that mean? A chart plots data in a range of cells. So, in
    that sense a chart is already linked to one or more cells.

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

  3. #3
    Darren
    Guest

    Re: Linking Charts

    What I mean is that I have 10 lines of data. I need to print the data one row
    on each page which I have setup correctly thus far. In addition to that one
    row of data, I need to "pull" (be that another sheet, whatever) the chart
    that corresponds to that row. So one row of data and one chart on each page.

  4. #4
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Linking Charts

    Put the row of data together with the chart onto a worksheet, and print
    the sheet.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP