Creating a distribution Graph.

  1. #1
    Steve
    Guest

    Creating a distribution Graph.

    How do I build a graph to denote the distribution of the Excel data?

    Believe it or not, this was our boys 4th grade homework.

  2. #2
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Re: Creating a distribution Graph.

    Tools|Data Analysis|Histogram

    Requires the Analysis ToolPak Add-in to be loaded.

    Jerry

  3. #3
    Steve
    Guest

    Re: Creating a distribution Graph.

    Thanks for the help.

  4. #4
    Forum Contributor
    Denmark
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 365
    Well, you could also use the FREQUENCY function. I find it much easier when it is just a question of showing a distribution.

    NSV