[SOLVED] Making mutiple graphs the same size

  1. #1
    merritaf
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Making mutiple graphs the same size

    We are trying to print four graphs that are identical in size and format on
    one sheet. Is there an easy way to get them of equal size? Or how would you
    go about doing this.

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Making mutiple graphs the same size

    Naturally this is done with charts embedded in a worksheet.

    One way is to make one chart 1/4 of the size you need, then make 3
    copies and change the data range of each to cover the four charts.

    Another way is to use the ALT key while moving and resizing the charts
    so that their edges line up with cell boundaries. This is a pretty easy
    way to make charts the same number of rows and columns in size.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services