How to embed an image withon a cell as opossed to copy and paste

  1. #1
    Karla Rodriguez
    Guest

    How to embed an image withon a cell as opossed to copy and paste

    Can someone help me? I am trying to embed a picture within a cell, not copy
    and paste or insert picture, I want to be able to see the image in a cell not
    outide the grid.

    Is there any such thing and if so can you tell me how to do it? The
    information you provide will be most appreciated.
    THANKS
    --
    Karla Rodriguez

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: How to embed an image withon a cell as opossed to copy and paste

    Hi,

    You can not embed an image within a cell. Images float above cells on a
    drawing layer.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    Karla Rodriguez
    Guest

    Re: How to embed an image within a cell as opossed to copy and pas

    Thank you Andy,
    I appreciate your assistance, that was very helpful.
    Have a great day
    --
    Karla Rodriguez

  4. #4
    Karla Rodriguez
    Guest

    Re: How to embed an image withon a cell as opossed to copy and pas

    Thank you Andy,

    I appreciate your assistance very much
    Have a great day
    --