How do show value range that doesn't start at zero

  1. #1
    hoffmanjm
    Guest

    How do show value range that doesn't start at zero

    All the values fall between 25-40,000. Can I show just 20-40,000 on the
    vertical axis, or does it have to start at zero? How do I do it.

  2. #2
    David Biddulph
    Guest

    Re: How do show value range that doesn't start at zero

    "hoffmanjm" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > All the values fall between 25-40,000. Can I show just 20-40,000 on the
    > vertical axis, or does it have to start at zero? How do I do it.

    Format Axis/ Scale
    --
    David Biddulph

  3. #3
    Karen
    Guest

    Re: How do show value range that doesn't start at zero

    This didn't quite work for me. I had to actually right-click on the
    gridline, choose "format grid line", click "scale" and then change the
    amounts.