Weight loss line chart to monitor weight loss progress

  1. #1
    S Fox
    Guest

    Weight loss line chart to monitor weight loss progress

    Does anyone know how I can set up a database to log my weight loss and then
    create a line chart based on that information so I can see how well i'm
    doing??

    12 and a half pound so far in 6 weeks....i'm so pleased and would like to
    see it in the form of a graph...

    Please help

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: Weight loss line chart to monitor weight loss progress

    You could look at it in terms of % loss or BMI. or actual loss. It's up to
    you. What do need to know?

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Weight loss line chart to monitor weight loss progress

    Enter dates in one column, and weight for each date in the cell to the
    right.
    Select a cell in the list
    Click the Chart Wizard button on the toolbar
    Select the Line chart type, and one of the subtypes
    Continue through the wizard, selecting any options you want
    Click Finish

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  4. #4
    S Fox
    Guest

    Re: Weight loss line chart to monitor weight loss progress

    I've never done charts or anything before in excel and i tried searching the
    internet to see if someone had already done one but couldnt find
    anything...i'm sure it can be done though cant it?

  5. #5
    Francois

    S Fox a écrit :
    > Does anyone know how I can set up a database to log my weight loss and then
    > create a line chart based on that information so I can see how well i'm
    > doing??
    >
    > 12 and a half pound so far in 6 weeks....i'm so pleased and would like to
    > see it in the form of a graph...
    >
    > Please help

    Hi,

    If you understand some french, or if somebody could help you, you have a
    very nice tool for monitoring your weight loss via XL here
    http://www.excelabo.net/moteurs/comp...om=fcte-regime

    François L

  6. #6
    S Fox
    Guest

    Re: Weight loss line chart to monitor weight loss progress

    Francois - this looks just like what i was hoping for...i just wish i
    understood french.... is there an english one available with 'Stones and
    Pounds' do you know??
    Any help from anyone greatly appreciated.
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!

  7. #7
    Francois

    S Fox a écrit :
    > Francois - this looks just like what i was hoping for...i just wish i
    > understood french.... is there an english one available with 'Stones and
    > Pounds' do you know??
    > Any help from anyone greatly appreciated.
    > Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!

    Hi

    I am sure you can find somebody to help you with this workbook. You have
    to translate the explanations and convert the units : meters and
    centimeters in feet and inches and grammes and kilogrammes in pounds and
    stones. That should not be really hard. I'm too busy at the moment do to
    this for you, sorry.

    Perhaps you should put a new post in the forum with the URL and a clear
    title, something like "Who could help me with a french worksbook ?".

    Cheers,

    --
    François L