Extending a trendline to the y axis

  1. #1
    becca26387
    Guest

    Extending a trendline to the y axis

    I am using Excel 2003 and have produced an xy graph giving a positive
    correlation. I added a linear trendline to the chart, and want to extend the
    trendline back to the y axis, but am unsure how to do so. Any help
    appreciated

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Extending a trendline to the y axis

    Double click the trendline, open the Options tab and set an appropriate
    value in the Backward box
    best wishes

    --
    Bernard V Liengme