how do I create box and whisker plots in Excel?

  1. #1
    Gary Greeno
    Guest

    how do I create box and whisker plots in Excel?

    Statistics

    I have explored Excel's capability in creating histograms. Does anyone know
    if Excel can create box and whisker plots? I am currently using Excel 2000.

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: how do I create box and whisker plots in Excel?

    Gary -

    Try this:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BoxWhiskerV.html

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    http://PeltierTech.com/
    _______

  3. #3
    Gary Greeno
    Guest

    Re: how do I create box and whisker plots in Excel?

    Jon

    The information you provided was excellent. I have made several copies and
    I will be studying them with my student tomorrow. Thank you very much!

    Gary Greeno