!HELP!!

  1. #1
    Laura \( '_' \)
    Guest

    !HELP!!

    hiya everyone

    I was wondering if someone could help me.

    In Excel I was wondering if there was a way of entering contact information
    such as birthday, phone num, email addy etc for around 100 people.

    how would i go about doing this? or would i have 2 make my own spreadsheet?

    sorry if you dont understand but thanks in advance for your comments.

    --
    @---}--
    Laura.....

    "Do you know where you're going to?"

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: !HELP!!

    Laura,

    What exactly are you asking for? Do you want an input type of form for
    entering the data? If so, put the headings in a spreadsheet row 1, A1, B1,
    etc..

    Then select those columns and goto Data>Form, a ready built input form for
    you.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...