GIF File Gets Truncated

  1. #1
    k2sarah
    Guest

    GIF File Gets Truncated

    I have an excel program which i distribute to other people in my company.
    there is vba code which calls on excel to export certain charts as gif files.
    The program then calls on powerpoint to pull in the gif files. One user has
    stated that her gif files are truncated. i checked the screen area dimension
    and the pixels and both are identical to mine. do you have insight as what
    might be causing this.

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: GIF File Gets Truncated

    Same versions of Excel and Windows? In some older versions there were
    limitations on the dimensions of a picture which could be copied out of
    Excel.

    Or does the chart not fit onto the slide? Check the page sizes in the
    printer setup.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP