Multiple charts in one big chart -- how to rotate to vertical position?

  1. #1
    Father Guido
    Guest

    Multiple charts in one big chart -- how to rotate to vertical position?

    I have 3 small charts set into one larger landscape chart. I can
    manipulate the small charts, but if the page were oriented vertically
    instead of horizontally I could expand the small charts to reveal more
    detail.

    Anyone have a clue what I'm talking about, or how to achieve this
    result?

    from this
    |+---------------------------+ +--------------------------------+|
    || | | ||
    || | | ||
    || | | ||
    || | | ||
    |+---------------------------+ +--------------------------------+|
    |+---------------------------+ |
    || | |
    || | |
    || | |
    || | |
    |----------------------------+ |
    +--------------------------------- ---------------------------------+

    to this
    +-------------------------------+
    |+---------------------------+ |
    || | |
    || | |
    || | |
    || | |
    |+--------------------------+ |
    |+--------------------------+ |
    || | |
    || | |
    || | |
    || | |
    |----------------------------+ |
    |+---------------------------+ |
    || | |
    || | |
    || | |
    || | |
    |----------------------------+ |
    +-------------------------------+

    Thanks!!!

    Norm

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Multiple charts in one big chart -- how to rotate to vertical position?

    Father Norm
    Many questions unanswered - send (my personal email, please) me a file and
    I'll see what can be done
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: Multiple charts in one big chart -- how to rotate to vertical position?

    File | Page Setup... | Page tab | Orientation section | select
    'Portrait' option.

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

    says...

  4. #4
    Father Guido
    Guest

    Re: Multiple charts in one big chart -- how to rotate to vertical position?

    On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:23:55 -0500, Tushar Mehta
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    ~File | Page Setup... | Page tab | Orientation section | select
    ~'Portrait' option.

    Gee, that was easy. Thanks a bunch!

  5. #5
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: Multiple charts in one big chart -- how to rotate to vertical position?

    says...
    > On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:23:55 -0500, Tushar Mehta
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > ~File | Page Setup... | Page tab | Orientation section | select
    > ~'Portrait' option.
    >
    > Gee, that was easy. Thanks a bunch!

    You are welcome.