Update a chart immediately after inputting data into data source

  1. #1
    MELMEL
    Guest

    Update a chart immediately after inputting data into data source

    Is there anyway to have Excel automatically update an existing chart after
    putting new / changed data into the source? Or do I have to keep going
    through the process of creating a new chart everyday I change / add data.

  2. #2
    Yonke
    Guest

    RE: Update a chart immediately after inputting data into data source

    MELMEL,
    What have you checked in your set up so far and is the chart embedded or on
    a sep. sheet? Is it raw or calculated data that you are trying to update?
    Make sure that you data range includes the cells that you are updating. It
    should automatically update.
    Yonke