what happened to[LINK] chart-wrksht,when not same page? (same Wrkb

  1. #1
    Boswell
    Guest

    what happened to[LINK] chart-wrksht,when not same page? (same Wrkb

    I have a chart, on separate pg...same Wrkbk. Selcting a Series - does not
    'outline' it's data returning to the Wrksht.
    How do you EDIT?

    [email protected]

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: what happened to[LINK] chart-wrksht,when not same page? (sameWrkb

    Hi,

    Simply selecting the series will not change sheet to show you data as
    you have discovered. Try using the Source Data dialog, this will allow
    you to swap sheets and see and adjust the data used.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: what happened to[LINK] chart-wrksht,when not same page? (sameWrkb

    For more information on the source data dialog see Jon Peltier's page
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...ourceData.html