How can I add third axis to the diagram?

  1. #1
    nemeza
    Guest

    How can I add third axis to the diagram?

    I need to know how can I add third axis to a diagram in Excel2003, if adding
    third axis is possible. I need this iformation as soon as possible.. Thanks
    for helping me.
    nemeza from Hungary

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: How can I add third axis to the diagram?

    Hi,

    Jon Peltier has instruction on how to construct additional axes.
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/TertiaryAxis.html

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    nemeza
    Guest

    Re: How can I add third axis to the diagram?

    Thank you very much!
    nemeza