Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Multiiple graphs

  1. #1
    ageconss
    Guest

    Multiiple graphs

    I have 5 variables with over time for 10 regions. I was trying create 10
    graphs representing each region on a single chart like Quattro Pro. I
    thought earlier versions of excel had that option.

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...excel.charting

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Multiiple graphs

    You can certainly create a chart with multiple series. If the original data
    range contains one set of categories and multiple sets of values, all of the
    values will be plotted against the same categories. If the category values
    are different, you can make the chart with the first series, then select and
    copy the range with X and Y values for a subsequent series, and use Paste
    Special from the Edit menu to add the data as a new series.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services