Creating Boundary Curves in Excel?

  1. #1
    Robert H
    Guest

    Creating Boundary Curves in Excel?

    I am trying to boundary lines on charts in Excel. For example: If I have
    one trendline already on the chart, I want to be able to create boundary
    lines based off the original trendline for production purposes. Is the
    ability to create boundary lines possible in Excel? Thank you.

    Sincerely yours,
    Robert Hicks

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Creating Boundary Curves in Excel?

    Hi,

    You will need to plot extra data series based on the trendline formula.
    To get the formula have a look at these sites
    http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/E...Polynomial.htm
    http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/tips/t...efficients.htm

    Cheers
    Andy