Different error bar values within a data series?

  1. #1
    Izzy
    Guest

    Different error bar values within a data series?

    I am trying to put error bars into my graph but need the values to be
    different. However, if I change one point it changes all of the points?

  2. #2
    B. R.Ramachandran
    Guest

    RE: Different error bar values within a data series?

    Hi,

    Create two columns, one for '+' errors and the other for '-' errors.

    Rightclick on any data-point on your graph, "Format Data Series" --> select
    the appropriate "Error Bars" Tab --> under Error Amount check "Custom" and
    enter the ranges for the '+' and '-' values --> "OK"

    Regards,
    B. R. Ramachandran