waterfall charts

  1. #1
    Vlookup help
    Guest

    waterfall charts

    once you delete colors on charts by selecting no color and no border, how do
    you get colors back in for that selection on the bar chart?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: waterfall charts

    Hi,

    If you are having trouble selecting the now invisible bar try the
    following. Click on any of the bars that are visible in that series.
    Then use the right arrow cursor key to cycle through the bars in that
    series. Once the invisible bar is selected use CTRL+1 to display the
    Format dialog.
    If none of the bars are available for selection in that series just
    select the chart and use the up arrow cursor key to cycle through the
    major elements of the chart.

    I have a more detailed explanation here.
    http://www.andypope.info/tips/tip003.htm

    Cheers
    Andy

    --