Is it possible the change the default chart formatting.

  1. #1

    Question Is it possible the change the default chart formatting.

    Every time I plot a chart, I have to change the default text sizes and formats, turn off auto resizing, change the axis thickness and background colour to get them looking how I want them.
    Is there any way to do this automatically - changing the default chart format?

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Is it possible the change the default chart formatting.

    Make a chart, format it completely, then define a custom chart type from it:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...stomTypes.html

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP