How do I create a pictograph in Excel?

  1. #1
    ldimes4
    Guest

    How do I create a pictograph in Excel?

    I am trying to create a pictograph in Excel, but I don't see it as an option
    on the chart wizard. How can I do this?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: How do I create a pictograph in Excel?

    Hi,

    You can use a picture as the fill effect. The Format dialog Patterns tab
    has a Fill Effects button. This allows you to select a image to use and
    also determine how that image should be display. Such as stretching it
    to the appropriate height or using the image per unit.

    For more information see Jon Peltier's explanation.
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...tomStacks.html

    Cheers
    Andy

    --