Help with an Area chart

  1. #1
    Alex
    Guest

    Help with an Area chart

    I have the following series and values:

    series actual value 92.95%
    series normal value 98.00%
    series stretch value 99.00%
    series break value 100.00%

    I need an area chart, which I have, but the series are shaded as follows:
    the Acutal series is shaded from 86% (chart minimum) to 92.95% and the Normal
    series is shaded from 92.95% to 98.00%, etc. . . Is there a way that my chart
    can shade the Actual series from 92.95% to 98.00% and the Normal series from
    98.00% to 99.00% and so on? Thanks so much -

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Help with an Area chart

    Hi,

    If you use the area chart (not stacked area) and change the series order
    to Break, Stretch, Actual and Normal you will get the desired result.

    To change the series order double click one of the series and use
    listbox on the series tab.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --