Excel Charts - Missing Values

  1. #1
    ediamond
    Guest

    Excel Charts - Missing Values

    How do you create a chart in Excel that ignores missing values and come out
    with a chart that has connected lines as if the values were there?

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Excel Charts - Missing Values

    1) replace the missing values with =NA()
    or
    2) select chart; open Tools|Charts and adjust the setting for "Plot empty
    cells"

    best wishes
    --
    Bernard Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    ediamond
    Guest

    Re: Excel Charts - Missing Values

    Replacing the missing values with =NA() produces an error in the cell,
    however, leaving them empty and changing the Plot empty cells to
    "Interpolated" fixed the problem. Thank you for leading me in the right
    direction.