Graphing only data that meets a condition

  1. #1
    Heidi
    Guest

    Graphing only data that meets a condition

    I have a set of data (one record per row) that is added to daily. I would
    like to graph only data where the value in a column meets a certain condition
    (>1.0).

    Is this possible? If so, how?

    Thank you!

    Heidi

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Graphing only data that meets a condition

    In an adjacent column, write this formula:

    =IF(C3>1,C3,NA())

    where C3 is that row's piece of data. Now make your chart from this added
    column.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    http://PeltierTech.com/
    _______

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Heidi
    Guest

    Re: Graphing only data that meets a condition

    That is so simple! I'm slapping my head for not thinking of that myself.
    Thank you so much!

    BTW - LOVE LOVE LOVE your website