charting help

  1. #1

    charting help

    I am looking for help making a chart.

    My chart is a time line for employees
    so going down in column A is employee names
    going across the rows of the top i have the number of employees needed for that particular hour. is this possible to chart?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: charting help

    Hi,

    Sounds like a gantt chart. take a look at these,

    Jon Peltier has an article on gantt charts,

    and a collection of links on his own site,
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html

    Cheer
    Andy

    --