Charting 3-D Graphs with Empty Cells

  1. #1

    Charting 3-D Graphs with Empty Cells

    I am making a 3D graph and my data include empty cells. As a result the
    graph drops off and doesnt look right.
    Does anyone know of any quick fix so excel doesnt use that data in the
    graph?

  2. #2
    BK
    Guest

    Re: Charting 3-D Graphs with Empty Cells

    Don't select the empty cells. Select the first group of data cells and then
    use the Control key to select the second group of data cells, etc. Using
    Control when you click to select will add the second group to the first
    group and will skip the blank ones in between.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Charting 3-D Graphs with Empty Cells

    Hi,

    Which of the 3d graph type are you using?
    Is the cell really empty, it doesn't contain a formula?

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel