Need a template to divide household responsibilities.

  1. #1
    Johnny Angel
    Guest

    Need a template to divide household responsibilities.

    I'm looking for a template to track and assign household responsibilities.
    Any help would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Need a template to divide household responsibilities.

    A1:A10: List of chores
    B1 =RAND()*10, copy down the column
    C1 =IF(B1<=5,"Him","Her") and copy down the column
    If you don't like your assignments hit F9 (recal) until you get a good set
    Now print
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme