Stable chart

  1. #1
    How too create a stable chart?
    Guest

    Stable chart

    How to create a stable chart from 4 series (columns) abcd, where a and b
    shall show one stable and c and d showing an other stable for each value at
    the x- axis?.

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Stable chart

    Hi,

    I am assuming by stable chart you are meaning a stacked cluster, in
    which case have a look at the following.
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

    Cheers
    Andy

    --