Set up default chart

  1. #1
    Rob
    Guest

    Set up default chart

    I always use the same chart type (XY), and am tired of changing the font
    size, background color, etc. every time I create a new chart. Is there a
    way to change the default settings for new charts?

    Thank you,
    Rob

  2. #2
    James Silverton
    Guest

    Re: Set up default chart

    Rob wrote on Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:06:18 -0400:

    R> I always use the same chart type (XY), and am tired of
    R> changing the font size, background color, etc. every time I
    R> create a new chart. Is there a way to change the default
    R> settings for new charts?

    R> Thank you,
    R> Rob

    You might want to look into templates. Try Help for a start.
    Templates are possible for Excel as well as Word.

    James Silverton.

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Set up default chart

    Rob -

    Check out this page for instructions on creating a custom chart type, and
    making it the default:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...stomTypes.html

    - Jon
    -------