  1. #1

    Hi, just wondering if there is a quick solution to my problem. I have several charts, all virtually identical except for the data values in them, and i have one chart per sheet, and about 100 sheets.

    The problem is that some charts are positioned slightly different on their respective sheets then others on other sheets, although some are identical from sheet to sheet aswell. Just wondering if there is a quick way to select them all, line them up identically on each sheet, with all the same size/formating etc.?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    anyone have any ideas? or is it not possible?

    Thanks

  3. #3
    LeAnne
    Guest

    Re: quick charting question for similar charts on multiple sheets

    Hi Boon,

    It would be rather tedious with 100+ sheets, but one solution would be
    to Copy a "donor" chart, then Paste Special the format of the donor
    chart to the recipient chart(s):

    - Arrange all chart objects in the donor chart the way you want.
    - Select the chart area of the donor chart, right-click, Copy.
    - Select the chart area of the recipient chart, Edit, Paste Special,
    "Formats."
    - Repeat.

    Read more at (watch the linewrap):

    http://itstutorials.niu.edu/download...ck%20quide.pdf