How to create a z chart in excel ?

  1. #1
    Bilal
    Guest

    How to create a z chart in excel ?

    Can anyone tell me how to create z chart in excel, if it is not possible in
    excel which application i should use to create z chart. urgent help needed.

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: How to create a z chart in excel ?

    Hi,

    Care to explain what you mean by z chart?

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    Bilal
    Guest

    Re: How to create a z chart in excel ?

    i am not sure if i can type in all explanation here but u can visit the
    following link and this explains it well.

    http://syque.com/quality_tools/tools/TOOLS18.htm

    thanks
    bilal

  4. #4
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: How to create a z chart in excel ?

    The chart is just a standard line chart with 3 series.
    So if you take their example data table and paste it into cells A1:D13
    then select that range. Use the chart wizard to create a Line chart.

    Cheers
    Andy

  5. #5
    Bilal