how to print chart located on another chart on one page?

  1. #1
    Helmut
    Guest

    how to print chart located on another chart on one page?

    I have one chart located as object in another chart.
    when I print, I get two pages
    I need to print both charts on one page...whole purpose of 'locating chart
    as object'
    thanks
    Helmt

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: how to print chart located on another chart on one page?

    When you print the master chart (the chart sheet), doesn't it also print the
    embedded chart? You have to select the master chart and not the embedded
    chart or just the embedded chart will print.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    http://PeltierTech.com/
    _______

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Helmut
    Guest

    Re: how to print chart located on another chart on one page?

    Hi John and thanks for replying,
    I figured out in the meantime that I have to click on the 'object' located
    in the chart and mark the box 'print object' and that allows the object to be
    printed embedded on the chart.
    This settles the inquiry.
    thanks
    Helmut