Why does a spider chart add up values?

  1. #1
    Mark
    Guest

    Why does a spider chart add up values?

    I've created a spider chert from a pivot table. The spider chart should show
    two spiders for two value ranges. For some reason it adds up the second value
    range to the first creating too high values.

    I don't want the chart to display the second value range relative to the
    first, but absolute.

    Can someone help me with this?

    Thanks! Mark

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Why does a spider chart add up values?

    Hi,

    I don't know why it stacks the lines by default in a radar pivot-chart,
    but to get to a relative type change the chart type to clustered column
    and then back to radar.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --