Are there better GRAPHS within EXCEL or Add-on graphs?

  1. #1
    Deb
    Guest

    Are there better GRAPHS within EXCEL or Add-on graphs?

    I have a user who is pretty good at Excel. He wants to know if there are
    more sophisicated graphs within EXCEL or add-ons he could use. He had a
    problem where he inserted 4 graphs into a document and the bottom L/H side
    one enlarged itself a little and the other graphs played up a bit.

    It could be the way he is wokring with them but he is looking for something
    that is more easily manipulated.

    Any ideas of add-ins or another program. He works with graphs etc all day
    in EXCEL.

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Are there better GRAPHS within EXCEL or Add-on graphs?

    The sophistication in Excel charts comes from creative use and combination
    of different chart types, and following a few simple guidelines when
    creating and manipulating these charts.

    What kind of document was your user inserting his charts into? What
    technique was he using?

    What features does your user not know how to achieve in Excel charts?

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services