how do you change bars into lines on a chart

  1. #1
    BJ
    Guest

    how do you change bars into lines on a chart

    I am trying to chart multiple years with multiple data
    ie 2 yrs each with 2 business units, each having GM & OP

    i want all GM to be bars & all OP to be lines. Excell automatically does
    this, but not how i would like

    Please help

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: how do you change bars into lines on a chart

    Select the series you want to change and right click on it. You should see
    an option for Chart Type. Change from Line to Bar or vice versa.

    news:[email protected]...