How do I add an extra line to a line-column chart?

  1. #1
    moose
    Guest

    How do I add an extra line to a line-column chart?

    Excel 2003.
    I have 3 sets of numbers.
    2 sets I want plotted as lines. (These are upper and lower limits of monthly
    performance)
    The third set of numbers is represent an actual performance; I want this set
    represented as columns.
    Each set is plotted monthly. (i.e.: x-axis is months of the year.)

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: How do I add an extra line to a line-column chart?

    Make a Line chart
    Right click on one line in chart, use Chart type, make Column
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme