Selecting and moving chart(s) within a worksheet using keyboard ke

  1. #1
    xppuser
    Guest

    Selecting and moving chart(s) within a worksheet using keyboard ke

    Hi all,

    I have created some charts in a worksheet. I would like to be able to do the
    following if possible:

    1. I have selected a chart (by clicking on the chart and handles appeared
    around the perimeter of the chart). What I would like to do is to be able to
    select the chart using keyboard short-cut and to move the chart around the
    worksheet also using keyboard keys rather than the mouse. At the moment I can
    only move it (a single chart) using the mouse. However strangely enough, if I
    select two or more charts (Shift+ Lt.Click) I am able to then use the arrow
    keys to move the chart.

    2. I want to be able to extend the above so that I can select multiple
    charts just by using keyboards.

    Thank you all for your help and advice.

    jes

  2. #2
    xppuser
    Guest

    RE: Selecting and moving chart(s) within a worksheet using keyboard ke

    I forgot to say that I am using Office 2003 SP1 and Wxp Pro SP2.

    jes