Displaying data in bar form on a line chart

  1. #1
    expo
    Guest

    Displaying data in bar form on a line chart

    I have a line chart that displays two sets of data. I have a third set of
    data I would like displayed on the same chart but in the form of bars. How
    do I do this?

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Displaying data in bar form on a line chart

    Add the data to the chart so you have three lines (or create the chart with
    three lines to start with), select the one series, and use Chart Type on the
    Chart menu to change it to a Line style.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services