Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Bubble Charts Colours go wrong

  1. #1
    Darren.
    Guest

    Bubble Charts Colours go wrong

    Hi,

    I have some bubble charts which are maintained by a VB script i wrote.
    The script sets up a data series based on a table with custom labels, sizes
    and colours for each bubble.

    I've now come across a problem that despite my macro setting the colour of
    the bubbles correctly and even the sample colour box in >format data series>
    patterns showing the colour i want, the bubble does not.

    please help!
    Darren.

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Bubble Charts Colours go wrong

    You don't show the code.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
    http://PeltierTech.com/
    2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
    _______

    "Darren." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have some bubble charts which are maintained by a VB script i wrote.
    > The script sets up a data series based on a table with custom labels,
    > sizes
    > and colours for each bubble.
    >
    > I've now come across a problem that despite my macro setting the colour of
    > the bubbles correctly and even the sample colour box in >format data
    > series>
    > patterns showing the colour i want, the bubble does not.
    >
    > please help!
    > Darren.

Closed Thread