how do i construct a correlogram in excel?

  1. #1
    Alice
    Guest

    how do i construct a correlogram in excel?

    Using Microsaoft Excel 2003, trying to construct a correlogram using data
    analysis tool pak. Will only accept 255 values .. i have 339. Is there
    another way to do this, i know it can be done .. but how?

  2. #2
    Mike Middleton
    Guest

    Re: how do i construct a correlogram in excel?

    Alice -

    > Using Microsaoft Excel 2003, trying to construct a correlogram using data
    > analysis tool pak. Will only accept 255 values .. i have 339. Is there
    > another way to do this, i know it can be done .. but how? <

    Please provide more details about what you are trying to do and what is
    happening or not happening.

    There is no feature named "correlogram" in Excel. The word sometimes refers
    to a scatter plot or to some other graphical method of showing
    relationships. There is the Correlation tool of the Analysis ToolPak.

    - Mike
    www.mikemiddleton.com

  3. #3
    Alice
    Guest

    Re: how do i construct a correlogram in excel?

    Using Dara analysys tool pak, i am attempting tro put data from cells A2:A330
    into a corellogram, that is my
    'input data", my oyt put is on another worksheet, something like K2. Excel
    wont allow me to do this. I want to display the relationsgip the data has
    between each value.
    I have only been using excel for 3 months!

  4. #4
    Mike Middleton
    Guest

    Re: how do i construct a correlogram in excel?

    Alice -

    What do you mean by "corellogram"?

    It seems you have data for a single variable. What do you mean by "the
    relationship the data has between each value"?

    Or, do you have time sequence data for a single variable (in which case you
    may want to look at lagged relationships)?

    Please explain the nature of your data and the kind of analysis you want.

    - Mike
    www.mikemiddleton.com

    news:[email protected]...