How to set the chart position exactly?

  1. #1

    How to set the chart position exactly?

    Hi,

    I set the cursor in B8 cell. And tried to generate one bar chart. But it was not displaying in B8 cell. It was displaying in some other cell. How to make to sit this chart in exactly B8 position?

    Thanks..

    Ram.

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: How to set the chart position exactly?

    When you move your chart and resize it, hold down the Alt key, and the edges
    of the chart will stick to the cell boundaries.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
    http://PeltierTech.com/
    2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
    _______

    news:[email protected]...