Creating a chart

  1. #1
    CraigM
    Guest

    Creating a chart

    I have a table with 2 columns and 20 lines.

    This table consists of product codes and there prices. The first column is
    product code and the 2nd prices.
    The first 10 items in the list are of the leather range and the 2nd 10 are
    fabric.

    I want to create a graph so that both of these show up on the same graph one
    section as leather and one as fabric to compare prices.

    but i also want all 20 product codes to be shown on the axis.

    Whenever i create a graph, it is only picking up the 1st ten product codes.
    I have chosen in the graph setup to choose all 20 but only the 1st ten will
    show up.

    Help Please

    Craig

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Creating a chart

    Hi,

    Try staggering the price data. Move the fabric prices over in to the
    next column. Then select all three columns of data.
    Create a clustered stack still, then double click the columns and on the
    options tab set the overlap to 100.

    If you want to enhance the axis labeling then add Leather to the left of
    the first row and fabric to the 11th row. Select all 4 columns of data
    and create the chart. You should now have the words leather and fabric
    grouped under the relevant items.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --