Chart Data Table

  1. #1
    Bahama, NC

    Chart Data Table

    This is what I want to do, if it is possible. I want to show the data table on the bottom of the chart, but I don't want it to show all the data plotted in the chart. Is it possible to remove some information from the data table, but it still be on the chart?
    Thanks for the help,
    Bob

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Chart Data Table

    Hi,

    You can not control the content of the table. If its in the chart its in
    the table.
    2 options to work around this. Either use worksheet cells to construct
    your own table or use 2 charts laid over each other. The bottom chart
    contains all the data required for the table. The top chart contains all
    the data to build the chart. Obviously the top charts area will be
    smaller than the bottoms so the table is visible.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel