[$-409] in Custom Number Formats

  1. #1
    Conan Kelly
    Guest

    [$-409] in Custom Number Formats

    Hello All,

    I've seen [$-409] in some number formats and I was looking through the help files to see if I could find out what it means. I
    couldn't find anything on it. I've also seen [$-F800]. Does anyone know what these codes are for or where I can find info telling
    me what they are for and any others that can be used?

    Thanks for any help anyone can provide,

    Conan Kelly

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: [$-409] in Custom Number Formats

    This was covered in the Daily Dose of Excel blog about a month ago:

    http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...-of-the-world/

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
    http://PeltierTech.com/
    2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
    _______

    news:%[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Serhiy Kravtsov
    Guest

    Re: [$-409] in Custom Number Formats

    But there is just description of 409 and some others,
    Does anyone know what mean [$-F800]? Does it mean default or system culture
    or something like that? Because I couldn't find such value in the table of
    culture id's

    Thanks